Would you like to work in the property industry within a friendly and professional team? Can you drive? Our client specialises in managing quality rental property across Nottingham and is now looking to recruit a part-time administrator.
The role will initially involve:
– Booking viewings
– Organising property repairs
– Assessing applicants suitability and negotiating lets
– Developing an understanding of the lettings and estate agency industries
– Helping tenants with their property search by email, phone, and face to face
– The role has the potential to develop into creating property inventories and carrying out property inspections
– Competitive Salary (negotiable / dependant on experience) + Bonus
– On the job training
– 25 days paid holiday (pro rata) + bank holidays + your birthday off!
– Work with a professional and friendly team
– Social events
– Company mobile phone
– Mileage allowance
– Company pension
They hire for attitude over qualifications, you must, however, be able to demonstrate you can fulfil the key requirements of the role.
– Can communicate well face to face, in writing, and on the phone
– Positive attitude
– People person
– Computer literate (use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook))
– Attention to detail
– Driving license and own transport
Hours are flexible and will reflect the seasonality of the business, which is far busier in the summer months. Their priority is in hiring the right person who will fit in with their small friendly team.