Would you like to work in the Property Industry? With a friendly and professional team? Do you have an eye for detail? Can you drive? If so, they would love to hear from you.
The role will initially involve:
– Developing an understanding of the lettings and estate agency industries
– Helping tenants with their property search by email, phone and face to face
– Arranging viewings
– Updating on-line property adverts
– Dealing with tenancy applications and references
– Creating tenancy agreements
– Keeping up to date with the latest relevant legislation
– The role has the potential to develop into creating property inventories and doing routine property inspections
– Competitive Salary (negotiable / dependant on experience) + Bonus
– On the job training
– 25 days paid holiday (pro rata) + bank holidays + your birthday off!
– Work with a professional and friendly team
– Social events
– Mileage allowance
– Company pension
They hire for attitude over qualifications, you must however, be able to demonstrate you can fulfil the key requirements of the role.
• Can communicate well face to face, in writing, and on the phone
• Positive attitude
• People person
• Computer literate (use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook))
• Attention to detail
• Driving license
Hours: 3.5 days a week – Monday and Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm and one other day i.e. either Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday to suit the applicant and every Saturday morning 9.30am to 1.00pm (February to November).
If you are interested in this exciting role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org including a covering letter and your CV.