Granger & Oaks specialise in managing quality rental property across Greater Nottingham and we’re now looking to recruit a self-motivated individual to carry out accompanied viewings and property inspections on a part time basis. Hours are flexible.
The role will involve:
– Showing potential tenants & buyers around properties
– Assessing applicants suitability and negotiating lets
– Carrying out routine property inspections
– Competitive Salary + Bonus
– On the job training
– 25 days paid holiday (pro rata) + bank holidays + your birthday off!
– Work with a professional and friendly team
– Social events
– Mileage allowance
– Company pension
They hire for attitude over qualifications, you must however, be able to demonstrate you can fulfil the key requirements of the role.
• Can communicate well face to face, in writing, and on the phone
• Positive attitude
• People person
• Computer literate (use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook))
• Attention to detail
• Driving license
Hours are flexible and will reflect the seasonality of our business. We are hoping to recruit somebody for around 20 hours a week, but we are busier in the summer when people move house, so the role needs to be flexible. Our priority is in hiring the right person and the candidate must be comfortable working on their own.
If you know your Nottingham and you are interested in a part-time job in property, apply here today;